Jill was recently interviewed by Jane Common at Today's Conveyancer and was asked the following questions:
- How did you get involved with flood mapping – it’s such a specialised area?
- Do you enjoy flood mapping?
- Obviously it’s an area that’s become increasingly important?
- So now for the science bit – how, exactly, do you create the flood maps?
- Do you know how accurate the maps are?
- Obviously this information is vital for insurance companies?
- How do conveyancers use the maps?
- Will Flood Re help those people?
- Will it affect JBA?
- What’s next for JBA Risk Management?
- Will you be taking on more staff?
Read her answers here.